Dienstag, 23. Januar 2024

Work in progress

 For myself it will be a project of epic proportions. For better and faster painters it would be no problem.


On my table to paint.

It's a challenge to complete many units in some months for bigger scenarios of battles and to do more research to write about the War of the Polish Succession. Maybe this will become a series about my steps forward to have enough troops for the larger battles of the conflict. Maybe not - it depends on my free time.

Cheers!

Text: André Hanselmann

Photo: André Hanselmann

5 Kommentare:

  1. I look forward to both the building of this project and seeing the results of your research. Watching your progress toward these goals will be very enjoyable. Good luck!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much! I don't know if I can complete the project. But I wanted to make something different here on the blog.

      Löschen
  2. Like Jon, I'm looking forward to reading more about your War of the Polish Succession project. Not very much is known about it in the Anglosphere (probably because, for once, the British didn't get involved, and there's no Christopher Duffy to tell us about it).

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Chris, Andre has several WPS scenarios on HoW forum. I ought to work bringing some to my gaming table.

      Löschen
    2. I don't know much in German either. But you will find a lot of information here for playing the period on the table top.

      Löschen