Samstag, 17. Februar 2024

Fourth battalion is ready for the table

Finally I managed to finish the painting of my last battalion of the project. It's the second battalion of the Müffling regiment. I used a flag which is similar like the flag of the first battalion which had the "Leibfahne" of the regiment [1]. 

The second battalion of the Müffling regiment. (photo: André Hanselmann, 2024)


I tried to make the battalion looking a little bit different from the first battalion although using the same sets to create the unit. 

The back of my unit. (photo: André Hanselmann, 2024)


Surprisingly for myself this will not be the last posting of the series. I still have to look over my scenario and to prepare for the next game [2].

I do like the poses of the officers. (photo: André Hanselmann, 2024)


Text: André Hanselmann

Photos: André Hanselmann


Notes: 

1) For comparrison look here: https://wackershofenannodomini.blogspot.com/2024/01/my-first-infantry-of-project.html

2) Parma 1734.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Very nice work! You’re finished? Really???

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You are making good progress, very quickly. I'm looking forward to seeing them in action in the War of the Polish Succession.

    AntwortenLöschen